In order to continue our tradition of welcoming you into our flower fields and nursery, we simply request you respect our property, the people who work here, the other visitors and the environment.
We ask you to comply with the following rules:
1. We insist you follow the Corona rules while visiting the fields and nursery. A limited number of persons are allowed at one time in the courtyard and fields. In case we deem that there are too many visitors we will close the entrance temporary.
2. The speed limit is 30km or less. Only drive on the designated track and follow the one-way directions as indicated. Park in the designated area.
3. Please follow the signs and instructions given by the staff of Graefswinning.
4. Stay on the green paths, do not venture in between the plants.
5. Entering our fields outside the opening hours is considered trespassing. Even during opening hours it is possible that one or more fields or areas are not open to the public, we appreciate your respect knowing how difficult this may be.
6. Cutting flowers, picking, harvesting seeds or cuttings is forbidden, the same goes for damaging or removing plants, moving or removing labels. Fines are issued and cashed on the spot. We accept credit, debit card and cash. Fines start from 250€ onwards and are calculated at the discretion of the owner. To get an idea, take the value of one plant and multiply by ten. You do not only damage the actual plant but also our livelihood for the next fifteen years.
7. Always supervise children.
8. Dogs are allowed on a leash from the moment they arrive until departure. Poop bags are mandatory. Please do not let dogs pipi on the plants. We provide fresh drinking water.
9. Enjoy the birdsong. Do not bring radios, musical instruments, drones or other disturbing devices.
10. We are not a jogging or sporting park, but a working farm. Wearing earphones is discouraged. Please stay clear of tractors and other moving equipment or machinery.
11. All your rubbish must be sorted in the respective bins or taken home.
12. Smoking is prohibited everywhere; especially in the fields!
13. We grant permission to make photo's or small videos in our fields for the sole purpose of HOME use or to assist you in your selection process. Please contact us in advance for permission if you wish to use our premises or fields for a commercial purpose, blog, anything other than home use. Activities for commercial purposes are only possible after written permission, which we request to see on-site. This also includes fashing bloggers! Always present yourself and your party at the farm before venturing into our fields. Please be informed that we are not taking any further bookings for the 2021 spring season.
14. We are not liable for any damage to yourself or your property whilst visiting. Please be aware that you are visiting an old farm and fields, the setting requires at least solid shoes.
15. Regulations may change without further notice.
For your information, plants in the multiplication fields are not labelled except for those which are for sale in the present year.
You declare to comply with these rules the moment you enter the Domain Graefswinning.
In April the peonies are just starting to emerge. If you wish to see our fields in flower, you are welcome to join us from mid-May onwards for the early flowering varieties. This season flowering is a bit later.
THE FIELDS AND NURSERY are open until 20 June from 1:00PM till 6:00PM
In function of the flowering season and Covid 19, dates may change, so please check this page before you leave!
Our address is: Graefswinning - Diestersteenweg 222 - 3850 Nieuwerkerken in Belgium.
We are located just off the main road from Sint-Truiden to Herk de Stad. So, some GPS devices don't always recognise us. Please check a route planner before you leave.
Parking space is available at the farm.
By public transport
Shop and pick up of orders is in the courtyard, entrance to the left side of the farm.
Contactless payment, payment by card and cash payments are all possible.
There is a separate entrance and exit to and from the courtyard, please follow the signage. Please note the mask requirement when visiting. A limited number of persons are allowed at one time in the courtyard. In case we deem that there are too many visitors we will close the entrance to the courtyard temporary.
A restroom is located in the farm building.
Click here to contact us by email or give us a call on 0032 11 88 36 11.