- This variety is not available.
Contrary to popular believe peonies are easy growers, however like every one of us they have some basic needs to succeed in life.
1. plant a decent healthy root in autumn in full soil
2. choose a spot with lots of sunshine and not soggy
3. prepare your planting hole with compost and a slow feed
4. cut and remove foliage every autumn
5. provide a yearly slow feed
If you can tick off all of the above than peonies are for you! Chose any variety you like or we made it even easier and selected 12 unique and sturdy varieties below.
For additional information check out more hints and tips for happy peonies and happy gardeners. Is there still something not clear contact us.