In order to continue our tradition of welcoming you to our flower fields and nursery, we simply ask that you respect the people who work here, the other visitors and the plants.
We ask that you observe the following rules:
1. In the event of a Covid 19 emergency, we insist that you follow the Corona rules when visiting the fields and nursery. A limited number of people are allowed in the farm and fields at any one time. If we feel there are too many visitors, we will temporarily close the entrance.
2. The speed limit is 30km/h or less. Keep to designated track and follow the one-way signs as indicated. Park in the designated area.
3. Follow the signs and instructions given by Graefswinning staff.
4. Do not venture in between the plants.
5. Entering our fields outside the opening hours is considered trespassing. Even during opening hours it is possible that one or more fields or areas are not open to the public, we appreciate your respect as we know how difficult this can be. Trespassers will be composted.
6. Cutting flowers, picking, harvesting seeds or cuttings is forbidden, as is damaging or removing plants, moving or removing labels. Fines will be issued and cashed on the spot. We accept credit cards, debit cards and cash. Fines start at €250 and are calculated at the owner's discretion. To get an idea, take the value of one plant and multiply by ten. You are not only damaging the actual plant, you are damaging our livelihood for the next fifteen years.
7. Always supervise children.
8. Dogs must be kept on a lead from arrival to departure. Poop bags are compulsory. Please do not let your dogs pipi on the plants. Fresh drinking water is provided.
9. Enjoy the birdsong. Do not bring radios, musical instruments, drones or other disturbing devices.
10. We are not a jogging or sports park, we are a working farm. Wearing headphones is discouraged. Please stay away from tractors and other moving equipment or machinery.
11. All your rubbish must be taken home.
12. Smoking is forbidden everywhere; especially in the fields!
13. We give permission to take photo's or small videos in our fields to assist you in your peony selection process. We do NOT allow any photography - video - drone or other recording of any kind in our fields or on the farm. Fines will be issued and cashed on the spot. We accept credit cards, debit cards and cash. Fines start at 1000€ and are calculated at the discretion of the owner. To be clear: You are NOT allowed to walk between the flowers as you will not only damage the actual plants and spread disease, but also our livelihood for the next fifteen years. all fines will go to a good cause, we want to help other farmers and their families in Ukraine. If in doubt please do not come, thank you for your respect and understanding.
14. We are not responsible for any damage to you or your property during your visiting. Please be aware that you are visiting an old farm and fields, the environment requires at least sturdy shoes.
15. Do not take photographs of other people at close quarters without their generous permission. Some like it, many don't.
16. Regulations are subject to change without notice.
For your information, plants in the propagation fields are not labelled except for those which are for sale in the current year.
You agree to abide by these rules when you enter the Graefswinning domain.
How to reach us
Our address is: Graefswinning - Diestersteenweg 222 - 3850 Nieuwerkerken in Belgium.
We are located just off the main road from Sint-Truiden to Herk de Stad. Some GPS devices don't always recognise us. Please check a route planner before you leave.
Parking space is available at the farm.
By public transport
Shop and pick up of orders is in the courtyard, entrance on the left side of the farm.
Contactless payment, payment by card and cash payments are accepted.
There is a restroom in the farm building.
Looking forward to your visit.