- This variety is not available.
Paeonia lactiflora "Duchesse de Nemours". Outside petals are reversed to form a bowl containing another compact flower of dense petaloids. This abundant flowering variety has glossy green leaves. Several side buds extend the flowering season. A spicy lemon fragrance fills the room with every bouquet. One of the select list of professionally grown cut flowers, now available for your garden. A plant support is recommend.
RHS Award of Garden Merit 1993.
Registered in 1856.
- Colour Palette
- From white to blush
- Flowering Period
- From Week 4 | Mid
- Flower form
- Plant size
- d| ↕︎ up to 90 cm | ↔︎ up to 90 cm
- Intensely fragrant
- Flower Bud(s)
- One main flower bud and plenty of sidebuds
- Award of Garden Merit Royal Horticultural Society
- Ideal for
- The cutting garden
- Position & Soil
- Sunny and airy - soil well worked and not soggy
- Fully hardy -20ºC or depending on snow cover
Peony flowers are shipped in spring. Delivery in Belgium, Luxembourg and France.
On line catalogue. The roots can be ordered from February 1st. Delivery from October in the EU.
These varieties are different from the online autumn catalogue. Choose on-site.
You might also like