- This variety is not available.
Paeonia herbaceous hybrid "My Love". Blush tinted buds open up to perfect symmetrical cone shaped double flowers. Colour changes to white in time. Plenty of side buds extend the flowering season.
A vigorous peony, with straight stems, which produces a sea of flowers. Some extra support is recommended. Graced with a light fragrance and so lovely named.
Registered in 1992.
- Colour Palette
- From white to blush
- Flowering Period
- From Week 4 | Mid
- Flower form
- Plant size
- d| ↕︎ up to 90 cm | ↔︎ up to 90 cm
- Softly scented
- Flower Bud(s)
- One main flower bud and plenty of sidebuds
- Ideal for
- The cutting garden
- Position & Soil
- Sunny and airy - soil well worked and not soggy
- Fully hardy -20ºC or depending on snow cover
You might also like