Paeonia herbaceous hybrid "Color Magnet". A true hybrid with up to 10 buds per stem! The flowerbuds open in sequence and create an intriguing mix of buds, flowers and seed pods. Extra long stems are clad in healthy dark green foliage. This vigorous grower certainly does not need any support and is the ideal landscape peony.
Award of Merit at the National Exhibition 1993.
Registered in 1993.
- Colour Palette
- From pink to magenta
- Flowering Period
- From Week 4 | Mid
- Flower form
- Plant size
- e| ↕︎ up to 110 cm | ↔︎ up to 90 cm
- Flower Bud(s)
- One main flower bud and plenty of sidebuds
- Award of Merit at the National Exhibition 1993
- Ideal for
- The landscape garden
- Position & Soil
- Sunny and airy - soil well worked and not soggy
- Fully hardy -20ºC or depending on snow cover
You might also like