Paeonia lactiflora "Duchesse de Nemours". Outside petals are reversed to form a bowl containing another compact flower of dense petaloids. This abundant flowering variety has glossy green leaves. Several side buds extend the flowering season. A spicy lemon fragrance fills the room with every bouquet. One of the select list of professionally grown cut flowers, now available for your garden. A plant support is recommend.
RHS Award of Garden Merit 1993.
Registered in 1856.
- Colour Palette
- From white to blush
- Flowering Period
- From Week 4 | Mid
- Flower form
- Plant size
- d| ↕︎ up to 90 cm | ↔︎ up to 90 cm
- Intensely fragrant
- Flower Bud(s)
- One main flower bud and plenty of sidebuds
- Award of Garden Merit Royal Horticultural Society
- Ideal for
- The cutting garden
- Position & Soil
- Sunny and airy - soil well worked and not soggy
- Fully hardy -20ºC or depending on snow cover
You might also like