Paeonia Itoh "Prairie Charm". A successful cross between P. Miss America and P. lutea Alice Harding. Soft yellow petals surround a centre of green pistils with creamy dots and a small circle of stamens. Several sidebuds extend the flowering season. The foliage is light green and mimics the slightly serrated form of the petals. This highly reliable peony grows to a considerable height of 80 cm and is an asset to any avid collector.
American Peony Society Award of Landscape Merit 2009.
Registered in with the American Peony Society in 1992.
- Colour Palette
- From yellow to coral
- Flowering Period
- From Week 5 | Late
- Flower form
- Plant size
- d| ↕︎ up to 90 cm | ↔︎ up to 90 cm
- Softly scented
- Flower Bud(s)
- One main flower bud and some sidebuds
- Award of Landscape Merit American Peony Society
- Ideal for
- The landscape garden
- Position & Soil
- Sunny and airy - soil well worked and not soggy
- Fully hardy -20ºC or depending on snow cover
You might also like