- This variety is not available.
Paeonia lactiflora "Magenta Gem". A double row of wavy magenta petals encloses a heart of stamens and red tipped stigmas.
Several buds per stem extend the flowering season. Seedpods appear in summer and can be left to mature on adult plants. A generous pollen bearing landspace plant and a gem for any size of garden.
Registered in 1995.
- Colour Palette
- From pink to magenta
- Flowering Period
- From Week 3 | Early mid
- Flower form
- Plant size
- b| ↕︎ up to 50 cm | ↔︎ up to 50 cm
- Flower Bud(s)
- One main flower bud and some sidebuds
- Ideal for
- The landscape garden
- Position & Soil
- Sunny and airy - soil well worked and not soggy
- Fully hardy -20ºC or depending on snow cover
Peony flowers are shipped in spring. Delivery in Belgium, Luxembourg and France.
On line catalogue. The roots can be ordered from February 1st. Delivery from October in the EU.
These varieties are different from the online autumn catalogue. Choose on-site.
You might also like