- This variety is not available.
Paeonia lactiflora "Hot Chocolate". The striking chocolate colour and remarkable placement of the outer and inner petals form an attractive entity.
Some side buds per stem extend the flowering season. The highly weather resistant flowers are complemented with straight stems, covered in healthy foliage. A surprising landscape plant, ideal for an audacious flowerbed, selected from the Sass-family introductions.
Registered in 1971.
- Colour palette
- Flowering period
- From week 5 | Late
- Flower form
- Plant size
- c| ↕︎ up to 70 cm | ↔︎ up to 70 cm
- Flower bud(s)
- One main flower bud and some sidebuds
- Ideal for
- The cutting garden
The landscape garden - no support
- Position & soil
- Sunny and airy - soil well worked and not soggy
- Fully hardy -20ºC or depending on snow cover
You might also like