- This variety is not available.
Paeonia lactiflora "Laura Dessert".
The anemone-form guard petals are pink in bud, open to cream and pale lemon, and become white at their final stage. They enclose a fluffy cream-colored centre of petaloids. Lovely scented flower. Several side buds extend the flowering period. The dark green foliage remains clean until the end of summer and the peony is a suitable landscape- as well as cut flower variety.
Registered in 1913.
Royal Horticultural Society: Award of Garden Merit 1993.
- Colour Palette
- From white to blush
- Flowering Period
- From Week 4 | Mid
- Flower form
- Plant size
- d| ↕︎ up to 90 cm | ↔︎ up to 90 cm
- Flower Bud(s)
- One main flower bud and some sidebuds
- Ideal for
- The cutting garden
The landscape garden
- Position & Soil
- Sunny and airy - soil well worked and not soggy
- Fully hardy -20ºC or depending on snow cover
You might also like