- This variety is not available.
Paeonia lactiflora "Cora Stubbs". Spicy raspberry-pink petals surround a dome of fluffy petals in a mix of pink and cream colours. An abundance of side buds extends the flowering season of this very fragrant and luscious bloomer.
Flowers are placed well above the dark green foliage and although the stems are sturdy some support might be desired depending on the style of the garden or gardener.
Registered in 1985.
- Colour Palette
- From pink to magenta
- Flowering Period
- From Week 4 | Mid
- Flower form
- Plant size
- d| ↕︎ up to 90 cm | ↔︎ up to 90 cm
- Intensely fragrant
- Flower Bud(s)
- One main flower bud and plenty of sidebuds
- Ideal for
- The cutting garden
The landscape garden
- Position & Soil
- Sunny and airy - soil well worked and not soggy
- Fully hardy -20ºC or depending on snow cover
You might also like