Paeonia lactiflora "Norma Volz". Large fragrant flowers in a typical rose in rose form. The outer ring is soft pink, the heart ivory with cute red magenta accents.
A steady growth ensures adequate reserves for her impressive flowers. A gentle support to hold the flowers and side buds is recommended. Dark green foliage and strong stems complete the picture!
APS Gold Medal 1987.
Registered in 1962.
- Colour Palette
- From pink to magenta
- Flowering Period
- From Week 3 | Early mid
- Flower form
- Plant size
- d| ↕︎ up to 90 cm | ↔︎ up to 90 cm
- Softly scented
- Flower Bud(s)
- One main flower bud and some sidebuds
- Gold Medal American Peony Society
- Ideal for
- The cutting garden
- Position & Soil
- Sunny and airy - soil well worked and not soggy
- Fully hardy -20ºC or depending on snow cover
You might also like