- This variety is not available.
Paeonia lactiflora "Martha Reed". Large pearl-coloured petals loosely form a double flower with an exquisite scent and soft appearance.
Two to three semi-double side buds prolong the flowering season. Lush dark green foliage on sturdy stems compliments this picture-perfect peony. A support is not required.
Registered in 1965.
- Colour Palette
- From white to blush
- Flowering Period
- From Week 4 | Mid
- Flower form
- Plant size
- c| ↕︎ up to 70 cm | ↔︎ up to 70 cm
- Intensely fragrant
- Flower Bud(s)
- One main flower bud and some sidebuds
- Ideal for
- The cutting garden
The landscape garden
- Position & Soil
- Sunny and airy - soil well worked and not soggy
- Fully hardy -20ºC or depending on snow cover
You might also like